Sunday 13 November 2011

My pitch

I have decided that my film opening will be in the genre of thriller. I want my opening to look artistic and create a really uncomfortable atmosphere for my audience, which will entail blood pouring along the floor. This presentation explains my ideas in more detail, and further blog posts will clarify what exactly I want from my film opening. I have also decided that to complete this task alone would be the best option as, although I see the benefits of group work, I would find it quite difficult to compromise ideas that I think would make the task really successful.
I gave this presentation to my class and as a result intend to do specific market research with my target audience, as well as technical research (film editing, shots, location, lighting, mis-en-scene, etc).

This is the pitch I gave

No comments:

Post a Comment