Sunday 8 January 2012

Progress

I had everything planned shoot all the footage of my film today (8th Jan). I was planning to get the ingredients for fake blood after work and then go home to shoot, however about an hour and a half into my shift the shopping centre set on fire and we were evacuated from the building. Luckily, no one was hurt and the centre re-opened by the end of the day, however most shops stayed closed until the next day (Mon 9th Jan).
Although I got to go home an hour early from work, it does mean that my filming has to be postponed. This should not effect the time in which I have to edit it, as I have done ample research and am confident as to what editing techniques I wish to apply when I finally have footage to edit. I am planning to proceed with the filming this coming weekend (14-15th), leaving me plenty of time to finish my rough-cut before the 30th. Below is a link to the article that outlines what happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment